Choke Valves , Gate Valves and Spare parts
Needle and seat design provide for fully adjustable flow
• Adjustable models easily adaptable to positive configurations. • Needle and seat available in standard or super trim.
• Interchangeable with Cameron ‘H2′ style chokes.
• Thumbscrew secures stem position at any setting.
• InconelTrim Gate Valves for Drilling & Production • Manual and Hydraulic
• Pressures up to 15,000 PSI for Various Sizes
• Meets or Exceeds API 6A Standards & NACE MR-01-75 • Internal parts are completely interchangeable with OEM
Accumulator Bottle Racks of any size and configuration that you may require to give you the additional auxiliary accumulator volume for your existing BOP Control System. All arranged on an Oilfield Skid with Lifting Eyes and Fork Lift Slots.
Choke manifold Stations
The choke manifold is used to control well kick and well pressure. The operator can control the open/close angle of the choke valve to control the casing pressure, keeping the balance of downhole pressure or making it a little above the surface pressure to avoid overflow or blowout.
We can provide customized choke manifold depending on customers’ requirements.
Control systems and spare parts
BOP Control Systems in numerous variations for Surface Drilling and Work-Over applications. All of our BOP Accumulator Control Systems are designed to meet or exceed API 16D specifications. Our BOP Control Systems are manufactured in the USA and constructed of USA Koomey Type Parts.
We can provide Specialty Equipment to your specifications.
Slip Joint Control Panels, Hot Line Control Panels, and Nitrogen Charging Manifolds are a few examples of Specialty Equipment.
Please contact us with your request for accumulators, control systems and specialty equipment repair , we have a profesional team and a wide range of experienced process workers to recover your used or damaged equipment.